Monday, February 13, 2012

Wow! We're finally in wonderful Perth!

  Oh hello there! Remember I told you how we got to Perth? Yes right? If you didn't see it click on the website on the bottom of this post. This story is a sequel from the last post. Here it is!

  We got ready and went downstairs to explore Perth. I took my jacket, just in case if it's cold. As we walked out of the hotel, the cold wind stung our faces. I quickly put on my jacket. Then we ran down the road from the hotel. When we wanted to cross the road, we had to press a button on the traffic light for pedestrians. I pressed the button, and the red light stayed there. Then as the green light flashed on, the red light for the cars was brightly shining and giving out it's light. The cars stopped. Then we were able to pass.



  It was very fun in Perth. We went to the Caversham Wildlife Park and saw many animals. I saw kangaroos, joeys, wallaby, koalas, wombats, snakes, camels, pigs, goats, sheep, horses, and a hundred more. We ate lunch there under the shade of a tree. After the whole day of watching, feeding and taking pictures with the animals, we waited under the shade and sat on a bench outside the cafeteria. I saw they were selling juices with different tastes and pretty bottles in the fridge. I wanted one, so I asked my mom and dad if they could buy me one. They said if I want one, I have to ask for it myself. I ran there and asked how much it was, then bought the juice. I bought a bottle of peach juice. My brother also wanted one. I went with him and he bought the tropical one. While we were drinking the juice, I saw a peacock. It showed it's colourful feathers. We took a lot of pictures and video recordings in Caversham. Here is one of the video clips of me feeding rabbits.


  The next day we went to the Science Center. It was amazing there was a robot that can draw my face with only one look! You know that this robot was not my friend, and it was the first time we met each other. I tried a force experiment which I had to sit down and pull myself up with a rope. I saw a pinball like game where the ball got carried up through many pipes and obstacles, but in the end it was going back down by a spiral track. We also went to Western Australian museum and saw many different things there. We went to a place called Perth Mint. It was a shop where they sell many kinds of gold and silver products. I was surprised to see a huge chocolate shaped like money there.
  The third day my parents took us to Fremantle by boat. We waited for the boat by watching seagulls. I tried to go as near as I can to the seagull, but I couldn't do it. My nearest one near the seagull was when I only needed one more step near the seagull, but the seagull heard my footsteps and flew away. The boat came. We went in and found places to sit in. It was fun in the boat. When we reached Fremantle, we walked around the market, we saw an old lady dressed up as a silver fairy on the street. Her body was painted silver and she tried to stand still and smile. When my brother and I approached her, she shared her......actually it's kinda secret you know, I don't feel like telling you....but okay I gave up. She gave us her magical silver fairy dust to both of us. My brother held it tight in his hand, afraid they were flown away and the magic was gone. He would be very sad.... Then we walked more and saw a girl with red hair playing guitar on the street. I took a picture with her. She was really good with her guitar playing. There was also a man playing an , and many more. We went back to the hotel, and got ready for the last day. We ate at Ms. Maud that night and ate french fries and chips for dinner. We got some balloons and got a rabbit key chain. The next day, we said good-bye to Perth, let go of our balloons into the sky, and left to the airport, and head back home to Thailand.
(Back: Left to Right-My mom, my dad)
                                       (Front: Left to Right-My brother (Brandon), and ME!)

Here is the blog post website if you haven't read the first part.

2 comments: