Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sepak Takraw (SouthEastAsian Game)

 
  Sepak Takraw is a game when you use any part of your body except a your hands, to kick a ball to another side of the net in a court. The ball has holes in it so it will be lighter for people to pass it to the other side of the net. The only time you can only use your hands to pass the ball to the other side of the net if you are the first person. They count the points the same way they count it in volley ball. They use a net in a court, just the same as badminton. I learned how to play this at school. I'm South East Asian (Indonesian), and that is my kind of game that I will surely play whenever someone gives me that choice to choose from. Here is a video of a Sepak Takraw game in the S(outh)E(ast)A(sian) Games 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment