Saturday, February 18, 2012

Things I Do After-School

  I love to read books. With my spare time I will use it for reading. I'm reading almost everytime in the library after-school after doing all my understood homework. When I'm done with reading, I go to a computer lab and do some homework there if it is still before 3:30.Then I go back downstairs and go to the library and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read until 4:00.
 
  I will play downstairs and look around from 4:00 until my mom comes. Last semester, if it was on Wednesdays, I'll have to do basket-ball after-school with Mr. Mark and go with my mom to send Brandon(my brother) to his soccer class in Arsenal. On Thursdays I will go to KPN and do piano. This semester, if it's on Mondays I'll have to do swimming after-school with Mr. Mark. On Wednesdays, still I have to go with my mom to send Brandon to his soccer class. No basket-ball anymore. On Thursdays, piano class. It's fun to do things after-school if you are a pick-up and your'e parents pick you up late. ;D I love it... ;D... and you know it. Here's my brother Brandon in soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment