Monday, February 13, 2012

Perth! Where are you?


  I had sooooo much fun in Perth! My family and I went there by a plane. We played games and watched movies on a game pad in front of our seats. I played Bejewels game and watched Toy Story 3. I kept playing Bejewels until around 2:00 A.M. in the morning. I slept at around 2:20 A.M. and woke up around 7:00 A.M. in the morning. I started playing Bejewels game again. When I got bored of playing it, I went to the map to see where we were. Then I looked for other places on Earth. We reached there at 10:00 A.M. in the morning. We waited for the Taxi to come. It was very windy. My hair was whooshing past my face. My brother was running around and around in circles. He was very excited and wanted to keep warm by doing that. Luckily, we brought our jackets. It was warm inside our jackets. We saw the Taxi and clambered into it. Then we zoomed off to the Mercure hotel in the Taxi.

  As we reached the Mercure hotel, we had to wait for my mom and dad to check in. While waiting, we stayed near the entrance where people go in and out so we can get used to the cold. Inside the hotel was V-E-R-Y  H-O-T but we stayed near the entrance, so we didn't feel hot anymore. Our parents called us so we can look around in our new room. We went upstairs and put our stuff in our room. My brother and I took off our shoes and jumped onto the two beds. First, I showed my brother if he could jump from one bed to the other. He was scared at first but a while later he was able to do it. Then we got ready to explore P-E-R-T-H  spells Perth!

1 comment: