Saturday, February 25, 2012

What I Like To Do In School


  In school I like to do experiments in Science, do PE and swimming, World Maths Day in Math, World Spelling Day in LA, learn about things in Social Studies and read books in the library. Science is fun when we do experiments because we get to see rare things move and act in like real life but only in the class. I like to do PE and swimming because I like sports and other outdoor activities and games. I like World Maths Day because we get to do Math against other people and friends around the world. I like World Spelling Day because we get too spell words against other people and friends all over the world. I like to learn about things in Social Studies because it is interesting. I like to read books in the library because I like to read books and even one chapter book, can keep me sitting down reading for a long time without even stopping. I also like to read books because all of them that I like to read are adventurous books. (>.<) Ta ta so long! I'm done! (>v<) Good Bye! (^_^)
What book do I like to read?
The Secret Garden!
I have the same book like this one,
and my brother reads this book too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment