Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Family


  My family has 4 members. Me, my brother, my mom and my dad. We are from Indonesia and we are Catholic. I am 9 years old. I learn Chinese, piano, ballet and swimming after-school every Monday with Mr. Mark.
  My brother is 6 years old. He learns Chinese, piano, soccer and swimming after-school with Mr. Mark just like me (except soccer with ballet that is ['u']). My mom has 2 sisters and 2 brothers. My mom makes cupcakes and makes them at home. If you want to look at some types of cupcakes please visit Cupcakelicious U at: http://cupcakeliciousubysukma.blogspot.com/

Or you can look more on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CupcakeliciousU



  Now let's go back to the topic. What were we on again?... Oh yeah. My dad has one sister. He likes to do swimming, badminton, Lego and do outdoor activities. That's all for today! Good Bye! See you on my next adventure! (^v^) l'v'l ('o')

No comments:

Post a Comment