Saturday, February 18, 2012

Let's Explore... Koh Samui!

  Laaa, Laaa, La, Laa, La, Laa, Sing a happy s...Oh! Sorry! l,v_v,l You want to hear the story? Here is the story from the last part in the end of "Koh Samui... Here We Come!" Here is the website if you haven't read that part. http://sasha2002.blogspot.com/2012/02/koh-samui-here-we-come.html

   While we were lining up, my brother kept telling me many things what we might do there, he never stopped telling me. He kept babbling soo long as a blabbermouth and a Chatty Kathy or maybe even very talkative. I wasn't even able to tell him anything that that our mom and dad already told me what we were going to do. I looked at my mom and dad strangely. My mom and dad heard some things that he said, but they shook their heads, because they are the only ones who know what we are going to do there (even me).

  When the line moved, my brother pulled me soo hard again and I was following him with only one foot hopping up and down. When we reached the part of the line, he started talking again. He pulled me again, and now I was hopping on the other foot. Then he talked to me again. Then he pulled me again, now with me running after him. Then again he talked to me. Then it started over and over and over again. Until I was sooooooooooooooooo tired. UH...UH...UH... Then we reached the end of the port. UH...UH...UH...I am still tired... Ok. Ready. We took a tuk tuk and sat in UH... still tired... there and then zoomed off to our destination which is the hotel. I finally felt more calm and not really tired any more. We also tried to jump and pose in the air. We explored our hotel and also played at the beach. Here is one of the videos we played at the beach. Good Bye! Second day of Koh Samui, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment