Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hua Hin Holiday! (H.H.H!)









  Yippee! Yay! Woo! It was so fun in on my mid-term holiday last last year! We got to make sandcastles! The sandcastle was with water surrounding it. I found a twig and I stuck it to the top of the castle like a flag. My brother Brandon and I named it "The Biggest... Largest... Greatest... Gigantic... Humungous Sandcastle In All of Our His Story (History)!!!!!!!!!!" We also collected many sea shells. We made a contest of who collects the most sea shells, WINS!!! I found 20 and more. My mother found 15 and up. My brother found 10 and up. So who was first place? Comment it below and I'll just tell you yes or no. I sat down on the shore near the waves and then I saw a big wave coming. I was getting ready... putting on my goggles... taking the sand out of my swimming clothes... I was ready... then... SPLASH!!! The water splashed to my face as I spitted out the salty water. But we had a lot of fun you know. We even made a contest who will be the fastest runner on the sand between my brother and I at the end. I ran, and ran, and ran and then I reached the finish line... FIRST!!! I WON!!! I even learned how to swim in the hotel's pool with my dad and my brother. After that we played fish torpedoes in the water. I got at least 50 points. My brother got at least... Hmmm... let me think... 10?... No... 25?... No... YES! He got 35 at least. My dad was throwing the torpedoes and my mom was taking a video out of the water, so they didn't play or catch the torpedoes. We brought our beach ball and my brother, my dad, my mom and I all jumped in the water and played volleyball in the water. I had so much fun, plus, it was a great holiday.




2 comments: