Monday, February 13, 2012

Koh Samui... Here we come!

  Hi! You know I went to an island called Koh Samui! It was soooo fun! My family and I went there and came back with many transportations! Here is a story what I did on the night before the trip day.
 
  On the night before the trip, my brother and I were so excited. We were only talking about the trip to Koh Samui. Even when my mom and dad tucked us into bed, we were still talking about the trip. They said we have to have enough sleep on the trip but we still couldn't sleep. I think we almost stayed up all night talking to each other about the trip.
  
   On the next day we rode on a Taxi to Hua Lamphong Train Station because the bus we were going to ride on was going to pick us up there. The bus we slept on the had two floors. We went onto the second floor and found four chairs to sit in. I looked out the window for a while, but I fell fast asleep when I was bored.
 
  My dad woke me up on the next day around 6:00 A.M. in the morning. He said to look out the window and see the sunrise. I looked out the window. I saw the most wonderful sight. I never seen the Sun rise up before. It was my first time to see it. The Sun was cool red and the sky was shimmering blue. The sky was filled with the sound that the early morning was about to come. The birds were quietly singing as they built their nests. My brother was still asleep. It was very quiet in the bus upstairs except for my dad's voice and my voice. We had to be very quiet so we wouldn't wake anyone up. Slowly, sunlight filled the bus. Soon many people woke up and started talking to each other. I told my brother I saw the sunrise. He said I was so lucky to see it. We reached the port in the morning around 9:00 A.M. in the morning.

  We played together and took pictures while waiting for the boat to come.  We lined up to get onto the boat. When we got onto the boat, we sat near the window so we can see the fish in the water. I only saw tiny fish in the water, so I got bored right away. An hour later, I heard my brother shouting,"Look! That's Koh Samui! We're here! We're here! Yippee!". As we reached the port, my brother was so excited he was squealing so loud and pulling my hand so hard to run there and line up with him until I almost fell down......

Here is a video above of the first part of the trip. If you want to see more, go to the post title that says,"Let's explore... Koh Samui!" Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment