Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Japan Trip Volume #2

 
  On the 3rd day of Christmas...? Why Christmas? I'm not going to talk about Christmas?! I'm talking about...no. Guess what I'm talking about. You should know by the title! About Japan! On  the 3rd day of our trip to Japan(sorry it's this one not that one. My brother was saying it when I was going to start typing that's why lvovl...(sigh...)), we went to Tokyo Disneyland where we met my friend Moka. When me and Moka played there, a drizzle started. Then it grew to a sprinkle, then light rain. After that it turned to rain, then heavy rain started pouring on us. We quickly wore our raincoats and opened our umbrella's. We played for so long in Tokyo Disneyland in the rain that we felt very cold. Moka couldn't bear it, so she went home. I wanted to go back to the apartment, but I also wanted to stay. So, I just stayed. I played and played and played and played and played. It was late, so I had to go home. I was tired though, but I didn't show it. I just happily skipped alongside my parents. When we reached the apartment, my brother Brandon was so tired, but happy when my parents put him to sleep with me. Nightie Night! Time for the good night sleep. (v.v)<zZzZzZ...l Tomorrow is the day we will go to other places. Read the next post...(^_^) \l>.<l/


No comments:

Post a Comment