Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Can't Wait!


  Now that my school will almost closed for the "End of Term Break", I can't wait to go to Indonesia to meet the rest of my family! I also can't wait to ride on that Tubby Wonderland, like last year, but now on the twisty one by myself. I can't wait to play with my cousins there, can't wait to take a trip to Puncak and Bandung, can't wait to play, play, play! I can't wait to play in all the places that I mentioned in the last post of Indonesia too! Again, I also can't wait to ride bicycles with my cousin, swim and eat at my favorite Chinese restaurant there, May Star in Emporium Pluit around my grandparents' home district which is called Pluit. I can't wait to play my wheels in Indonesia with my brother and my two cousins. And again, my family, me, my brother, my mom, and my dad, will stay there for two months which is around sixty to sixty-two days! Sorry I keep saying "I can't wait" I'm just too excited to go back to Indonesia! Bye! I JUST CAN'T WAIT! (Oops I said it again) \(^,^)/ This video reminds me of my days in Wells Thonglor.

No comments:

Post a Comment