Saturday, May 12, 2012

P.E With Mr. John


  Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about when Mr. Mark did not come to school on Friday to teach us P.E so, Mr. John taught us instead. Mr. John taught us girls how to throw a ball. First, he said to hold a ball. If you are right handed, hold it on your right hand. If you are left hander, do all these steps the opposite way. I'm right handed, so I will tell you the right hand way. Your right hand must be behind your body, where you are going to throw. This picture here shows you.

  Then lift up your opposite foot (left), and throw at your target! Done! Easy right? After that, we played soccer in groups of 3. I was with my friends, Hasina and Ananta, against Jarina, Nimmita and Zunera. Both teams cannot have a goalie. You have to kick the ball to the cone of the other team. We kicked the ball to the other team's cone 7 times as they got 0. Wow! I can't believe it! We won! Bye Socceries!

No comments:

Post a Comment