Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother Earth

  Hi everyone today's post is about Mother Earth song. Our Science teacher, Mr. Geoff taught is this song (I did Geo of Geoff, bold, italic, and underlined to my friends so don't think about it too much...). He says it cools him down when he listens to this song. Because of that song, I love to listen to it during computer blog hw, Aleks math and computer stuff. It's a nice song. I can almost remember the whole song. It is by the band Within Temptation. You might have heard that band and the song. Here is a video of it. Some of my friends like this song and listen to it the same way like me. Here is a video of this song. I like the parts when the singer shows her funky moves. The fire part, I like it too.->
                                            Mother Earth-Within Temptation~With Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment