Saturday, November 24, 2012

 First Day of Grade Four Five


Wow! My friend's and I are now in grade five! Our LA teacher became Ms. Prerna Paryani, Math as Ms. Penny Alphena Lukens, Ms. Praveena Sachdev as Science, and Social Studies as Mr. Brent Anglin. Our art teacher is now Mr. Renante Sison, PE is still the same as before, Mr. Mark Caunan, my Chinese teacher as Mr. Deng (same teacher like last year), and Mr. Jess as our computer teacher. On the first day of school in grade 5, I saw on the notice board the I was in grade 5 Yellow. Two of my best friends were in the same class too, but the other two were in a different class. Our old friend from grade two came back. As you may know, I study in an International School.

  The classrooms were all different. Of course, we all felt weird on the first day, to remember all the classrooms and the teachers that were going to teach us. The schedule was not fixed, so we were really mixed up on where to go. On that day, some parts of the schedule were blank and some were not in order. It was supposed to be Thai Culture on the first period, but instead we had to go to the auditorium on the third floor and read, because the name of the schedule was blank. As I told you, we kinda got it hard to get along on the first day to find the classrooms we are supposed to be in at the right time. The other class got confused too. HaHaHa...

No comments:

Post a Comment