Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teachers' Day

  Happy Teachers' Day! I made a teachers' day card for Ms. Penny, my Language Arts teacher, because she is very kind. I made a card that had drawings of pennies, so it matches her name. When I gave the card to her, she said, "Oh! It's so cute! Thank You Sasha!". I also gave her a yellow origami flower. She also said it was nice. Harshitha, gave her card to Ms. Penny too. Khushi ripped her card because Ms. Aye, our Thai Culture teacher, told her she did it wrong. This is what she wrote on it, "There are 3 types of people. Family: ...Parents- care... Teacher: teach... Monks: help, give the home(born)... Teachers' Day, Teachers' Day, Teachers' Day, Teachers' Day". She tore the whole card in front of me and Harshitha. Khushi said "I had to." Who cares. That was just a story. Well then, Happy Teachers' Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment