Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Summer Holiday









  For my summer holiday from June to July I went to Indonesia to meet my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. We went to play at Kampung Gajah (elephant village), The Ranch, the playground of a restaurant and Puncak (in the mountains). In Kampung Gajah, we played the Tubby Wonderland. The Tubby Wonderland is when we slide down a huge gigantic straight slippery slide in a big round swimming bun. I went down with my dad and went down in the straight one instead of the twisty one because I thought it was scary. As I went down the slide and reached down at the bottom, I wanted to ride the twisty ride by myself but it was too late. My dad said I should ride on it in the next summer holiday. We also played Bumper Cars, racing in cars, rode on a train, waved to a huge bus as it passed by, and many many more. In The Ranch, we played the Flying Fox. My brother Brandon was just 5 years old that time and my cousin was just 7 years old. Brandon can ride the Flying Fox and he's not even scared to ride it. My cousin (who I said was 7 years old earlier) was so scared until she was crying at the top when my dad was taking a video! We also played water-gun in a boat and my cousin Matthew was all wet! But we had alot of fun. Even Brandon got wet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment