Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Artistic Skills

  How I Started Manga Drawing
  



   In Indonesia during my summer vacation last year for 2 months was a very exciting holiday. I started learning how to draw manga. I just chose a drawing from a book and drew the picture that I chose. I drew "A Little Girl Walking To School", holding a lunch box. I drew "A Girl With Her Pet",the girl was wearing a school uniform. "A Shark Chasing a Fish", and "A Girl On a Windy Day In The Park" were just my imagination, not copied from a book. I also drew "A Girl With a Heavy Suitcase On a Hot Day", and she was a woman who was walking back to work after her lunch break at 12:00 at noon. "A Girl Waiting For Her Friends", is a teenage girl waiting patiently for her friends to come and meet her there. The video at the bottom is me drawing a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment