Monday, April 30, 2012

H.H.H.H.! (Happy Hua Hin Holiday!)-Day 2


  Hi there! This is now me again in Hua Hin, but now I'm telling you about day 2! Here is the story of my family in Hua Hin, day 2! I was the first person to wake up in the morning. It was very quiet. The curtains were drawn down so I saw a little bit of the sunlight outside. I sat up on the 2 level bunk bed (I wish the bunk bed is a 3 level one like the on in the picture!), and opened the curtain. I saw daylight streaming into the room. It didn't wake the others though. I love early, quiet mornings. I went down the ladder, to my brother. I slept a while there and then he suddenly said, "Hey! Don't sleep over here!" That was how the quiet morning began to start the noisy morning, because that woke my parents up. I told them that I wanted to swim, but they said we have to eat breakfast downstairs first. After I got dressed, I played XBox for a while, waiting for the others. When my brother was done, he said, "Hey! Why are you playing the XBox! Give it to me!" Then I said, "You played for a long time last night so now it's my turn. Don't you remember anything or what?!" I played Hexic, then tried Peggle, then last Pinball FX, but before I finished playing Hexic again after trying Pinball FX, my dad was dressed and then he said to me to let my brother play. As always, my brother is always the one who got to play it the whole holiday. So don't ask me why in the next two days of the holiday's posts, I told you that just now. Alright if it's enough let's get back to the story. Where were we? Oh yah, right when my brother is playing it. It was a long time before we were ready to go down. After we ate, we went back upstairs. We just did a little upstairs, then went back down. We went to our car and drove some where to eat lunch. After eating, we drove back to ibis.We walked to our room and changed to our swimming suits to go to swim downstairs. When it got very hot, we walked back upstairs with drops of water because we were wet. We changed again and I then watched cartoons on Boomerang while my brother played the XBox. When it got cooler a bit an the sun was not really there hiding behind the clouds, we changed again and packed the beach toys to go to the beach. When we reached the beach, the first thing I did was to play in the ocean. I found 3 large jellyfish. After playing in the ocean, I ran to my brother who was playing with the sand trying to make a sandcastle. We found alot of small shells too! When we almost made the sandcastle, it was getting dark so we had to pack up and go back. Suddenly, before we started to pack up, my mom saw 3 pink lights from the sky meeting together at one place the light looked like comets in the sky. We took pictures, then packed up and went back to the hotel. In our room, we washed ourselves off from the sand and changed our clothes to go out to eat dinner. After driving somewhere to eat dinner and eating, we drove back to the hotel and changed to sleep. I watched the news for animals for a while then went to sleep. Oh I forgot! My brother had a loose tooth so when we ate, his tooth fell off! He was so excited that he brought the tooth to the hotel and put it under his pillow right after changing, played, then slept.

Well that's all for day 2 now! Don't worry! There are still 2 more days then bye to Hua Hin!
Come on and meet me in:
H.H.H.H.! (Happy Hua Hin Hoiday!)-Day 3
Bye Bye! See you on day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment