Monday, April 30, 2012

H.H.H.H! (Happy Hua Hin Holiday!)-Day 1

  Hi everyone! I had another fun holiday in Hua Hin from Tuesday, April 17th 2012 to Friday, April 19th 2012 for our Songkran break in Ibis (opened in January)! I stayed there for four days and three nights. Our hotel room is on the sixth floor, room 627. When I went in, there was a huge bed, a balcony, TV, a bunk bed, and behind the wall, an XBox, refrigerator and a wardrobe with a safe inside. Turning to the left of the entrance door to the room is a small bathroom. When I saw the bunk bed, a ran up the ladder of it and saw a huge teddy bear doll. I went back down the ladder and under the top bed, was another bed with an Ultra man doll. The second thing I did was to go behind the wall and turn on the XBox. The games were only Hexic, Peggle and Pinball FX. Instead of playing, I gave the joistick to my brother because he wanted to play. He played Hexic. When he finished, I also played Hexic. After playing theXBox, we changed into our swimming clothes and went downstairs to go swimming. The swimming pool in the hotel is not deep, just 1.20 Meters deep. The smaller one is just 0.30 Centimeters deep. We went into the bigger one and swam in there. My brother was learning how to swim with my dad. He was learning how to do the hands of breaststroke (the frog), but with the flatterkick. We swam until evening. After that, we went to take a look around at the beach. When we went to the shore, we were able to walk through the water and then on to the land deeper in the ocean. It was very windy as we stood in the middle waching the sky turn dark. The waves were growing strong that it splashed hard onto our legs that my brother almost fell down, so we had to leave and eat dinner. After eating dinner, we went back to the hotel and went upstairs to our room. After getting ready to sleep, my brother played the XBox while I went to sleep on the bunk bed.
This part was about my first day in Hua Hin so you can find me on the second day in:
H.H.H.H! (Happy Hua Hin Holiday!)-Day 2
Bye Bye! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment