Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Talent Show Last Year

 
  Last year in grade three I used to join a talent show. I played piano, sung a song called "FireFlies" and danced a ballet that I learned in CalaDance in Emporium. I practiced playing the song on the piano in KPN (where my piano class is) many times. I almost went there everyday afterschool practicing that song for the talent show! I also practiced singing "FireFlies" on the microphone in KPN too. Sometimes I practice it at home. I always practiced the ballet dance after ballet class in CalaDance with my teacher. The talent show is a competition. On the day of the talent show, I felt nervous and I felt like that I would'nt win. I tried my best on the talent show and because of the hardworking and trying as hard as I could, at the end the judges announced that I won! There are 5 people who will be the winner, but I came in 1st place! I was so happy and my mother and father was very proud of me. Here is a video of the FireFlies Official Music Video and one with the lyrics.

FireFlies Owl City Official Music Video
FireFlies Owl City (with lyrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment