Monday, October 17, 2011

My Favorite Books

My favorite books are  "The Secret Garden", "Charlotte's Web", "Stuart Little" and other adventurous books, because I love reading and I like to go on adventures. I'd love to  read any kind of book, but I like adventurous books the most. I like "The Secret Garden", because once a little girl wandered in a garden and found a wonderful place and watered plants, planted plants and played there. Every day she did this until the place looked as beautiful as new.
I like "Charlotte's Web", because there was a little girl named Fern and she looked after an animal until the animal was grown up. She has many animal friends like Wilbur the pig, Charlotte the spider, templeton the rat, the geese, a cow and the sheep. She loves animals just like me.
I like "Stuart Little", because he was born from the Stuart family,but looked like a small mouse. He had many adventures to help his family. He once even went inside a drain to get his mother's ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment